RE: [condor-users] NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL not being honored

Thanks Sebastian,

I think it is hillarious that Miura and I both asked the exact same question at almost the exact same time. I had looked through the archives the day previous and subscribed to the mailing list barely too late to see Miura's post and the response.

Scott

Condor Support Information: