Re: [condor-users] multiple cpu's

Hi
Seems likely to be true, while it is strange.
Condor thinks that first CPU is claimed, while the second is used by the
owner, right? I don't think it is  related to your fork, since startd
daemon, which monitors the CPU, spawns starter, which in turn spawns
your process - there are too many processes there, so another fork
should not matter that much.

You can try two things - starting your job only on the second CPU (
VirtualID=2 in requirements )
Another solution, though with a small chance to be helpful, is  pinning
the process to CPU from perl. See the article:
Mark