[condor-users] Multiple batch queues on a single machine

Hello,

Is it possible to have multiple batch queues in a single-machine pool
(Condor 6.6.0)?
As an LSF admin/user I'm very used to the concept of multiple queues of
different applications/priorities/policies/running windows/etc.

I looked thorugh the Condor manual but I never spotted a concept of having more
than one queue per machine.
Generally, is Condor a good batch solution for a >128 CPUs SMP machine?

-marek
Condor Support Information: