Re: [condor-users] Condor thru firewalls

Thanks for the response. Im using a messaging system that works standalone
or cooperatively with Condor and it supposedly has some builtin capability
to http(s) tunnel communication though firewalls, just wondered if Condor
already had something similar built in.

Not currently. We do have someone working on improving Condor's ability to work with firewalls, but I don't know when it will be done. It is a research project, so it may be a while.

-alain