Re: [condor-users] Querying ClassAds expressions?

Oops, I guess I was too quick to write a mail, condor_status -l gives the current values of the class ads expressions.

Sorry about that.

- Hari

Hari Pulapaka wrote:

Hi,

This may already have been answered somewhere, so please point me to the relevant section in the manual if that is the case.

I find that a machine is in the "Owner" state, even though I cant see any activity on the machine.

So I did a condor_status -l to see its start expression, and found it to be:

Start = ((KeyboardIdle > 15 * 60) && (((LoadAvg - CondorLoadAvg) <= 0.300000) || (State != "Unclaimed" && State != "Owner")))

So what I wanted to know was, how can I find out the individual values of the variables used in the expression above.

Like for the machine XYZ, what is the current value of KeyboardIdle or LoadAvg?

Thanks,

Hari

Condor Support Information: