AW: [condor-users] Transfer-File-Problems?

Hi Colin,

>I'm guessing that ERSTELLER-BESITZER is the group defined in your active
>directory?

No, ERSTELLER-BESITZER is the same as the standard Windows-Group
CREATOR-OWNER. We are using the Multi-Language-Pack for a german enviroment.

Thanks for your support,
Thomas

Assuming that's the case, I'm not sure why it's missing your
domain name (nwznet I gather), but I will look into it. Thanks for your
help in debugging this.

Colin
Condor Support Information:

Condor Support Information: