Re: [condor-users] Transfer-File-Problems?

> No, ERSTELLER-BESITZER is the same as the standard Windows-Group
> CREATOR-OWNER. We are using the Multi-Language-Pack for a german

Ok. My German isn't what it used to be :). Anyhow, according to
your log file there isn't any entry in the directory ACL that allows
nwznet\ytombaue access to this path. The entries it found were for:

VORDEFINIERT\Users
VORDEFINIERT\Administrators
\ERSTELLER-BESITZER
NT-AUTORITAT\SYSTEM

These are all local groups or users, which would explain why it never
found an entry for nwznet\ytombaue. This leads to:

1/19 18:46:36 (29.0) (776): DoDownload: Permission denied to write file
C:\BATCH\fort.19!

Am I missing something?

Colin
Condor Support Information: