RE: [condor-users] Condor for Solaris x86 ?

You can use Sun's batch system -- SGE -- for now, and
then hopefully you can switch back to condor when it
opensource.

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/download.html

I guess many people are waiting, can someone from UW
tell us the progress? I just want to see the source,
whether it compiles or not is another question.

And also, I don't believe fixing the build environment
can take almost 1 year (sorry to say so, but honestly
release the source and we will help!).

Andrew.

 --- Andrey Kaliazin <A.Kaliazin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
的訊息:> Alain, thank you for clarification, though
it sounds