[condor-users] Ignoring certian users...

All-

In the machien selection process (can you tell I'm new at this?), a machine is evaluated based on current load and users (it must, as certain users, ie root are ignored)...

Is there a way to say 'User xyz runs very low-priority processes, so we, Condor, can move to this machine and not worry about xyz being there.'

Currently, our user xyz has processes running on many systems, and Condor sees these processes there and moves on to other systems.

Thanks!

Carl

--

"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those that don't."

$>whoami: Carl Holtje
$>mail holtje: cwh0803@xxxxxxxxxx
$>cu: http://www.cs.rit.edu/~cwh0803