[condor-users] RedHat 9 + Standard Universe ?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find

What dependencies does the Standard Universe have that prevents it from
working with RedHat 8 and RedHat 9 (while it works with RedHat 7.3)? Is
there a dependency on RedHat that will prevent Condor from working on
other Linux distributions?

Also, what is the status on the source code release of Condor? I know
there were issues with the build process, have they been resolved?

Thanks

Condor Support Information: