Re: [condor-users] Condor-G questions

Erik Paulson wrote:

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 05:36:54PM +0100, Paco Belloso Pelayo wrote:

Health!

I'm interested on Globus Toolkit and Condor projects. Is there anyone here who knows about Condor-G?. I have a lot of questions about it.

If you haven't already, please take a look at the Grid section of the Condor manual:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/5_3Condor_G.html

as well as the Condor-G paper:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/doc/condorg-hpdc10.pdf

Then feel free to ask any questions you've got.

Thanks for your help.

Yes I followed the Condor-G manual to configure NMI R4 bundle and I make it work: I can submit a job on a node running GRAM and it terminates sucessfully. But my interest goes further and I'll open a new topic on this forum to ask you several questions, if you like.

See you then.

Condor Support Information: