[condor-users] Condor-G broker / scheduler questions

Health!

I want to submit jobs via Condor-G to a VO registered on MDS2 on a balanced and fault-tolerant way. Is this possible?. The pdf ".../condorg-hpdc10.pdf" does mention of a future broker but this document is three years old and I dont know if it has been implemented or is in the way.

I also want to submit service calls to OGSI container of GT3, really is my main mission, but if it can't be done, one option is to make a wrapper from a GRAM job that invokes the service on the same node.

I thought also is possible to implement a balancer / scheduler of OGSI containers running on multiple nodes like another service, using the new redirection / rewriting API of GT. But this is a hard work and doesnt have any relation with Condor project.

Thanks for your help.