Re: [condor-users] Condor-G questions

Mark Calleja wrote:

Paco Belloso wrote:

Thanks for your help.

Yes I followed the Condor-G manual to configure NMI R4 bundle and I make it work: I can submit a job on a node running GRAM and it terminates sucessfully. But my interest goes further and I'll open a new topic on this forum to ask you several questions, if you like.

See you then.

I don't know if this is of any use to you, but this is how we use it on our project:

http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/~mcal00/grid.html

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks for your response, I think is interesting to see another point of view. I will evaluate this option.

Thanks again and regards

Paco