[condor-users] Resolving the RANK Expression

Hello!

I wonder how the machine-side RANK expression is resolved. Is it resolved by the machine or by the negotiator with respect to its own settings?

Let's say, in the machine's local configuration file I have the following RANK expression inspired by the Condor manual section 4.1.3.1 Requirements and Ranks:

TEST = (Owner == "foo") || (Owner == "bar")
RANK = TEST + (Owner == "foo")

When I look at machine's advertised RANK using condor_status it appears like this:

Rank = TEST + (Owner == "foo")

Now, my question is, how is TEST resolved? Is it resolved with respect to the machine's local settings or with respect to the negotiator's ones?