Re: [condor-users] user group in RANK

Miron, Alain, Mark,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions.  I had a very bad feeling about the
many, many Owner comparisons, even with only the top priority group.

The group variable in the submit file was an idea I was toying with, but
I haven't tested it to see if it would work.  I will implement that
immediately.  I discussed it, and the possibility of cheating, with the
PI on the research project which purchased my new cluster (and funded my
job, woohoo!), and he's satisfied with it for now.

- dave