[condor-users] Condor locking Windows NT accounts

I have condor running on a network of about 20 PCs in Brisbane and others around the globe. After numerous NT account lockouts I found Condor to be the problem. Do you know if there is a way to get around the following problem.

To submit jobs condor requires you store your credentials. I work for a company which mandates password changes every couple of months and the last 10 passwords can not be reused. I have an account (actually more than one) that continues to lock out after the user has changed their NT password. I tried resubmitting the users credentials with the new password but this did not work. I then tried deleting the stored password using condor_store_cred delete but this too made no difference. At the moment I have disabled the Condor service just so the user can use his account without being locked out. Obviously I would like to continue running condor jobs on his computer. Unfortunately our policies state I can not simply set the user's password to never expire so that is not an option. Any ideas on how to handle this password issue would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Diane

EOM

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.