RE: [condor-users] Condor 6.6.1 is now available

Unfortunately, ver 6.6.1's Config file seem not have have these setting

## Specify a specific nobody account to run jobs as. This only applies
## to instances where we normally run as nobody, and we'd like to run
## as some other user. On Windows, this user's password must be stored
## in the local password stash, or the starter will default on the
## condor-reuse-vmX account.
VM1_USER = DOMAIN\condor-reuse-vm1
VM2_USER = DOMAIN\condor-reuse-vm2

While these may not be in the default configuration file, you can certainly add them to you configuration file and continue to use them.

Or are you saying that you added them to your configuration file, but they don't seem to work? If that is the case, what sort of error messages did you see?

-alain