Re: [condor-users] Some questions concerning security in Condor

Hi,

> Are you planning to use Condor only for *NUX based systems? GSI for
> Windows is still not available, is it?

Ah, good point if that's the case. The university facilities are divided into three well defined camps: Linux, Windows and Mac OS. We could embrace the Unix based OSs to start with.

> I'm curious to hear the answers from GURUs.

Me too!

> Mark

Cheers,

Mark

--
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge
Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, UK