Re: [condor-users] Cant download solaris 28/29 binaries for

Ok using mozilla instead of netscape i get /tmp/blabal.Z could not be save
because the source file could not be read. Try again later or contact the
service admin.
-Gaurang

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Alain Roy wrote:

> >         I am getting a Obyte file for all the Solaris binaries. No errors
>
> That's odd--it works for me.
>
> Is anyone else having this problem?
>
> -alain
>

> Condor Support Information:
> http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/condor-support/
> unsubscribe condor-users <your_email_address>

  Gaurang P Mehta     	     Programmer Analyst III
  Center For Grid Technologies, USC / ISI
  4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 1001,Marina del Rey,
  CA 90292-6695, USA
  Tel : (310) 448-9101  Email gmehta at isi dot edu