[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [condor-users] Cant download solaris 28/29 binaries for
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:28:05 -0600 (CST)
- From: De-Wei Yin <dyin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [condor-users] Cant download solaris 28/29 binaries for
Okay, it works and it doesn't for me:
* Doesn't work using Linux/Netscape 6.2.3, all four Solaris file 0 byte.
* Works with Linux/Netscape 7.1, got 53980137 bytes for Solaris 2.6.
* Didn't try with Mozilla that comes with Red Hat since I broke mine.
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Gaurang Mehta wrote:
> On linux/netscape i dont even get save link as. All i get is save image
> as,save page as :(
> Any other way
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, De-Wei Yin wrote:
> > Sometimes when I use Netscape, I have to point the mouse cursor over the
> > link and right click, then use "Save link as..." to download the file,
> > otherwise I get a 0 byte file if I just click on the link.
> > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Alain Roy wrote:
> > >
> > > > I am getting a Obyte file for all the Solaris binaries. No errors
> > >
> > > That's odd--it works for me.
> > >
> > > Is anyone else having this problem?
> > >
> > > -alain
Mr. De-Wei Yin, MASc, PEng
Dept of Chemical & Biological Engineering tel: +1 608 262-3370
University of Wisconsin-Madison fax: +1 608 262-5434
1415 Engineering Drive dyin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Madison WI 53706-1691 USA www.engr.wisc.edu/groups/mtsm/
Condor Support Information:
To Unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe condor-users <your_email_address>