RE: [condor-users] Job won't run

Hi Again,

Sorry I should have said, I am running Condor version 6.6.1.

I also have looked in the Collector log and there is a message:

condor_write(): Socket closed when trying to write buffer

Buf::write(): condor_write() failed

Cheers,

Sandy

Computer Officer, RA Certification Manager

Department of Computer Science - UWA

Llandinam Building

Penglais Campus

Aberystwyth