Re: [condor-users] Job won't run

Hi Sandy,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 11:43:42AM -0000, Sandy Spence wrote:

> I have set up a test cluster of two nodes, one master and one slave.  I
> can submit a test job locally on each machine and both run to
> completion.  If after setting the macro START to False on the master and
> resubmit the job it is rejected by the slave. With the message rejected
> by your job's requirements.

To stop the master from executing your job you should better
- run no STARTD on it (or run condor_off -startd to shut it down) or
- put a Requirements line into your submit file
	(Machine != "master.your.domain")

Does condor_q -analyze give you some more details?

Cheers,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald * * * Merlin cluster admin (http://pandora.aei.mpg.de)