Re: [condor-users] PERMISSION DENIED problem: Win OK, Lin not

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 11:20:10AM -0000, Michal Sankot wrote:
> Ok,
> PERMISSIOM DENIED problem was solved with calling
> condor_restart -collector (reconfigure wasn't enough).
>
> So, to my next question. How to fix that authentication problem, which
> occurs ?

it may not be a big deal.  when you restart your collector, all the startds
that are reporting to it will attempt to use the same session they were using
before.  however, the collector doesn't know about this session anymore which
is why you see that message.  the collector informs the startd that the session
is no longer valid and the startd starts a new session on the next update.

is it causing you some problem or are you just wondering what the log meant?

cheers,
-zach

Condor Support Information: