Re: [condor-users] precise time logging ?

Hi,
I was googling around and found that when I call "echo %TIME%" I get time in
precisoin of houndrets of seconds.
So, what I can do now is that in launching script I get current time before
I execute the program and call it after it is finished as well. By that, I
get remote start and finish time.
Would there be a way how to get local time of submit and local time when I
receive output of remote processing ? (local time of submit can be got by
calling "echo %TIME%", but how do I get time when output of processing is
returned ?)

Michal

> unfortunately there is currently no way to get anything more fine grained
than
> seconds.
>
> cheers,
> -zach