[condor-users] a question about Java application arguments setting

Dear Condor-users,

I am new to Condor. I am writing a condor submit file
as follows:

Executable = print.class
Universe = Java
Arguments = print
input = print.in
output = print.out
error = print.error
Log = print.log

Queue

Would you please let me know how to get the input
file name in print.java, currently I hard-coded the
input file name in print.java. I want to reuse the
print.class for multiple job with diffent input file
name.

Your suggestion and valued time are highly
appreciated,

Best regards,
sincerely
yuhong