[condor-users] Setting up creds for SYSTEM user, Windows

Hi,

  Previously we had a web system working as the SYSTEM user under Windows
2000/2003 Server and it was the submitter and central manager with v6.4.7.
We've moved to 6.6.1 but had to resort to submitting the Condor jobs
manually and I suspect it's the creds that is needed for submitters. How can
I set up the credentials for the SYSTEM user (assuming that this is my
problem)? I don't get any error messages, is there a log that logs failures
due to credentials? I apologize if this is a simple problem. The reason why
I suspect that it's the creds is that it is the only apparent change from a
mechanism perspective of how a job gets submitted, creds now need to be
setup.

	Thanks!

Ron

Condor Support Information: