Re: [condor-users] ERROR "set_user_priv() failed!"

Colin,
you'd win half of your bet.

When it prompted me to type in password, it wasn't clear to me, that it was
asking me about my login password (I though it just creates some password
for Condor's use), so I typed in different password, then the login one.
That's probably the cause of that problem.

However, I can't be positive about it. Password for the user is blank and
when I deleted old password and tried to save a blank, store_cred protested
with message "Failure occured."

Michal