Re: [condor-users] Windows NT Problem

> Since we are a Novell site, we have Microsoft Network turned off (disabled). We
> tried turning things like the Workstation Service on.
>
> Although startd still "crashed" we get a lot less errors.
>
> How much Microsoft networking components do we need enabled, before startd
> stops "crashing"?

I suspect this is a red herring, but I'm not sure. You certainly need
TCP/IP enabled, but I don't believe you need anything besides that. Could
you add:

STARTD_DEBUG = $(STARTD_DEBUG) D_FULLDEBUG

to your config file, and repost your StartLog?

thanks for assisting in debugging this!

Colin
Condor Support Information: