RE: [condor-users] Restrict access to certain user/RemoteUser expression query

Alexander.

The exact _expression_ is: (as reported via condor_config_val from the master node)

[root@viognier home]# condor_config_val -name tokay.ucl.ac.uk Requirements

(RemoteUser == "charaka@viognier..ucl.ac.uk" || RemoteUser == "paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx")

…So the brackets are there.

BTW, tokay.ucl.ac.uk is a dual processor machine, so I see vm1 and vm2 in condor_status.

Paul