Re: [condor-users] condor_store_cred

> This is the relevant part of my scheddLog:
> I have set me schedlog to D_FULLDEBUG and there is nothing interesting in
> there as far as I can tell:
>     3/25 15:31:04 DaemonCore: Command received via TCP from  host
> <137.166.135.31:2349>
>     3/25 15:31:04 DaemonCore: received command 479 (STORE_CRED), calling
> handler (cred_access_handler)
>     3/25 15:31:04 store_cred: Switching to root priv
>     3/25 15:31:04 Adding leighton@DCORNFORTH-DT to credential storage.
>     3/25 15:31:04 store_cred: Credential not valid
>     3/25 15:31:04 Switching back to old priv state.

One possibility: the account, leighton@DCORNFORTH-DT, does not have
permission to log on as 'NETWORK'. This is usually turned on by default,
but sometimes domain controllers or other special setups disable it.

For local accounts, you can check by going to Control
Panel->Administrative Tools->Local Security Policy->User Rights
Assignment. It should be under 'Access this Computer from the
Network'. Also make sure your account isn't listed under 'Deny access
to this computer from the network'. If it's a domain account, I'm sure
there's something similar in active directory.

Colin
Condor Support Information: