RE: [condor-users] Does condor job execution support non-preinstalled java code execution?

Dear Mr. Andrey.

Thanks a lot!

Another question is: if the compiled java class is
staged on third party machine(assume this machine
just work as a code repository, not work for job
execution), can it work?

Your kind information and patience are highly
appreciated.

best regards,
sincerely
yuhong