[condor-users] question about using Condor_G

Dear Condor-users,

First, thanks for Mr. Jaime Frey 's suggestion about
my last email. However, I encounter new problems. Here
is my description file:

executable = print.class
transfer_input_files=print.class
globusscheduler = surya/jobmanager-condor
Universe = globus
GlobusRSL = (condor_submit=(transfer_files
ALWAYS)(Universe java)(transfer_input_files
print.class))
arguments = print $(input)
input = print.in
output = non-stagedJava.$(cluster).$(process).out
error = non-stagedJava.$(cluster).$(process).error
log = non-stagedJava.$(cluster).$(process).log
transfer_files = ALWAYS
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = on_exit
queue 1

My java file:
import java.io.*;

public class print{
        public static  void main(String[] args) {
 try
                        {
                                // Open the file that
is the first
                                // command line
parameter
                                        if
(args.length > 0){

System.out.println(args[0]);
                                        }

                         String filename = new
String(args[0]);

System.out.println("File :"+filename);

FileInputStream fstream = new

FileInputStream(filename);

                                        // Convert our
input stream to a
                                        //
DataInputStream

DataInputStream in =
                                                new
DataInputStream(fstream);

                                        // Continue to
read lines while
                                        // there are
still some left to read
                                        while
(in.available() !=0)
                                        {
                                                //
Print file line to screen

System.out.println (in.readLine());
                                        }

                                        in.close();
                        }
                catch (Exception e)
                {
                        System.err.println(" input
error");
                }

        }
}

The error message in
non-stagedJava.$(cluster).$(process).error is :
 input error

That is, the transferred file print.in can not be
open by print.class. The print.class runs ok, other
information retrieved from
non-stagedJava.$(cluster).$(process).out shows
that the clss run well. what is the problem? would you
please help me figure it out. your kind help and
patience are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Sincerely
yuhong