[condor-users] Condor with Cygwin experience

Hi Chaps,

Does anyone out there have any experience (good or bad) of running Condor jobs on Windows which require the Cygwin environment? Are there any 'gotchas', limitations, etc., we should be aware of?

Cheers,

Mark

ps. Wisconsin chaps: well done with hosting Condor Week. I look forward to getting sozzled at the Union terrace next year.

--
Dr Mark Calleja Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge
Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, UK