Re: [condor-users] Condor with Cygwin experience

Hi,

I did run a few tests with cygwin, with good results.
You need to compile the executables on a windoze machine running cygwin.
then you submit the job, but you have to send the cygwin dll with it
 ( i guess there is a more elegant solution, but this works for me)

I submit the job from a linux machine with the following cmd file:

Requirements = ((Arch == "INTEL")) && (OpSys == "WINNT51")
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT
transfer_input_files = cygwin1.dll
universe        = vanilla
executable      = 1.exe
output          = 1.out