[condor-users] newbie question

Hello,

I've installed condor 6.6.3 as a personal condor and have it running on Redhat 7.3 under my username (not root). When I submit the "hello condor" example it runs fine. When, however, I edit the condor_config.local to to point to another condor_master, the job stays in the queue with status I. condor_q -analyse says:

5 match but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority.

Thanks,
Michael.

Condor Support Information: