From: Michael Remijan [mailto:remijan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 2:07 PM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SPAM] - [condor-users] 2 simple questions - Email found in
subject

(1)
is it possible to put my own name-value pairs in the local config file for
a machine and the use that in the requirements section of a submit file?

(2)
How would I create a submit file that needs to transfer 1 file as input to
the executable but *not* transfer anything else?  i.e. the computers do not
share a filesystem and the binary is assumed to already on the computer node.

Condor Support Information:

Condor Support Information: