Re: [condor-users] failed to transfer executable file

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 12:53:05PM +0930, Carl Howard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to transfer "large" (280MB) files from my XP submit machine to
> the XP worker machines and I get intermittent errors (always the hardest to
> figure out!) returned when using condor_submit:

could you turn up the debug level for the schedd and shadow?  in your
condor_config just set:
  SHADOW_DEBUG = D_ALL
  SCHEDD_DEBUG = D_ALL

then perhaps i can get a better idea what is going on.  also, you may wish to
start a ticket by emailing condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx instead of posting big
nasty logs to the list.  if something useful/interesting comes out of your
problem we can post the explanation back to the list.

cheers,
-zach

Condor Support Information: