[condor-users] DRMAA API - Perl interface

Hi,

Just found that Condor 6.7.0 has added DRMAA:
> applications that use the DRMAA library to submit
> batch jobs can now use Condor

And I am forwarding this email from Tim with his Perl
interface for DRMAA. It is supposed to be DRM
implementation independent, but he has never tried
with condor before, but if someone is using condor
6.7.0, you can get the Perl module for the DRMAA
interface from CPAN.

Andrew.