RE: [condor-users] reinstalling condor

One more note:

If you really care about preserving your queue and/or if you have
manually modified configuration files and you would like to preserve
those changes, you might want to save all the files/directories that are
displayed by running the following commands:
	condor_config_val -config
	condor_config_val LOCAL_DIR

before running "rpm -e". After you install the new version, compare the
differences between the new and the old versions and, if needed, "merge"
them back into the new installation  (this  might be a tricky step, feel
free to ask us more questions if you're not sure).

Carey

Sciences