RE: [condor-users] 2000/XP 6.6.5 does not install

Nope, no previous installations.

At 03:22 AM 5/12/2004, you wrote:
Hi Micheal,

I experience the error about unable to uninstall too. However, the rest
of the installation seem to take place smoothly and things seems to be
working well. One question: you have previous version of Condor
installed?

I have 6.6.1 installed on my XP PC and when I first try to upgrade to
6.6.5, I did noticed other errors. I stopped the installation, stop
condor service and initiate the installation again. Then everything went
well.

Hope this helps!

Raymond Wong
System Engineer