[condor-users] condor_exec on Windows

Hi

When the condor job is submitted to PC running windows it always start
cmd.exe -

from StarterLog -
5/26 09:02:47 About to exec C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /Q /C
condor_exec.bat mdwdm_filt_BBQ
5/26 09:02:47 Create_Process succeeded, pid=1628

My question is:
Is this procedure, starting from "C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /Q /C
condor_exec.bat ..."
set in stone in the code or can be changed via some condor variable?
I'd like very much to have this option to set my own execution procedure.
For example bash or perl.
Otherwise it is a bit cumbersome to write a bat-file which in turn will
start bash/perl and pass arguments.

If this feature not available at the moment, then please consider this
request for the future releases.

cheers,

Andrey

Condor Support Information: