[condor-users] not running because no user?

Hello,

I've submitted a dag on a machine where I have a user account, "remijan". while watching the output from `condor_status' I noticed that some machines would become "claimed" but never "busy". When I looked at the StarterLog file for those machines, I discovered the jobs could not run becuase a userid for "remijan" could not be found. After I executed `useradd remijan' on those machines, jobs started running on them. These are Java jobs, btw.

My question is how do I get jobs to run without requiring my account to be created on all the computers in the pool?

Michael.

Condor Support Information: