RE: [condor-users] last job submitted info

Thanks, Alain

I hoped that there is some quicker way to do it, than parse the log file.
condor_history - is a nice tool, as I have discovered (:-) and provides all
info I need about the
completed job, but you have to figure out the cluster_Id first, you are
right.
For now on I have resorted to output from condor_submit, which gives out the
sought number.

condor_wait seems to be the tool of choice, but it would do much better if
it could give out