RE: [condor-users] Use of Condor for biological applications

Hi,
We actually built a Condor plugin for running jobs of any size without
any performance degradation. It caches the executable/input/output
between the similar jobs and does not require any change to Condor. It's
experimental, but we can work on it if anyone finds it useful.
Please take a look at
http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/Labs/dsl/completed_projects/condor-llic/llic_web_site.htm
Mark