From: owner-condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Zachary Miller
Sent: Thursday, 27 May 2004 12:52 a.m.
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [condor-users] Use of Condor for biological applications

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 01:36:06PM +0100, Bruce Beckles wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> 	Is there anyone out there routinely using Condor for
"biological"
> applications?

hi bruce,
i suspect you are looking more for reports from other groups, but i can
tell
you that i've run a number of biological applications on a fairly large
scale
using condor.

collaborating with another group here on the UW campus, the BMRB
( http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu/ ), we run BLAST, cns, and cyana and are in
the
process of adding several new applications.  let me know if you would
like
more details.

cheers,
-zach