Re: [HTCondor-users] correct way to see how many available CPUs are in my pool

Yes. The master ads have a Detected Memory attribute.

 - Jaime

On Aug 9, 2023, at 8:11 PM, Rita <rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I presume its the same for memory?

On Wed, Aug 9, 2023 at 8:11âPM John M Knoeller via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The best way to get the total number of detected cores in the pool is probably to query the Master ads rather than the STARTD ads, because you wonât end up with double counts that wayâ

condor_status -master -af DetectedCPUs

-tj