Re: [HTCondor-users] Missing `x509UserProxyVOName` ClassAd in Condor 10.0.3

Hi Jose,

AFAIS the token issuer ad should be somewhat a good identifier for the VO. I.e., you could maybe write a transform matching & selecting on
  AuthTokenIssuer
and inject the corresponding VO into x509UserProxyVOName, if it does not exists.

As us, we see a mixed back of GSI and token authz jobs [1], so that one might need to be careful not accidentially miss a case. (being a bit worried about occasional token only jobs and the still large number of pure GSI jobs)

Cheers,
  Thomas

[1]
> condor_ce_q  -af AuthTokenIssuer  x509UserProxyVOName  | sort | uniq -c
    548 https://atlas-auth.web.cern.ch/ atlas
      4 https://atlas-auth.web.cern.ch/ undefined
    474 https://cms-auth.web.cern.ch/ cms
      3 https://cms-auth.web.cern.ch/ undefined