Re: [HTCondor-users] how do I test/debug condor_chirp ?

I took a quick look at the source and found that we increased the line limit for chirp from 1024 characters to 5120 characters back in 2015. Unfortunately, we missed updating the chirp line length in the Python bindings. It is still 1024 there.

...Tim