Re: [HTCondor-users] how do I test/debug condor_chirp ?

Thanks Tim,
While 5K is better than 1K, my string will still not fit.
it is now clear that in my use case I need a different means
to pass information from the job to the monitoring infrastructure
where that horribly-long thing will be digested.
I surely agree that chirp is not a substitute for files.
In our (CMS) setup the advantage of chirp was that we
already have an established path to send job classAds to HDFS
and ElasticSearch, a new file will need a new channel, but
we can do it.

Stefano