Re: [HTCondor-users] Mirroring the HTCondor YUM Repository via rsync

Thanks Tim, we're having a look, and will give you feedback later,

           thanks again, Alex & Jan

On 13/11/2023 16:05, Tim Theisen wrote:
Hello Jan,

We still have an rsync service available for our repositories. However, the location has changed. Please use rsync://rsync.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor

I'll have to update the online documentation.

...Tim